Women in Religious Life/What do these things mean?

Question
QUESTION: Dear dr.

I'm sorry for all the questions.

As I've told you God seems to be prompting me to return to him. I had terrible experiences at fundementalist churches. False accusations and even treats.

I'm wondering why did these signs come when I was praying to date a young lady? She is not interested and needs to mature. I'm praying she changes.

But I care about her very much even after so long.

I am often told by other older Christians that I'm meant to meet someone else, or that I'm not seeing a God. One priest even refused me to a dating site.

Yet before I knew her I didnt believe in Gods intervention. Now I pray often for her well being and maturity nd possible relationship. I am praying to serve God.

I've felt God convict me of sin, and tell me to return to church.

As I said she has big imperfections but believes in God. And so perhaps God will heal her.

I've been sick so often this year. But continue to pray. Thanks to her ive met many nice people whom I'd never have otherwise.

I need to return to church. And I need to pray she changes, and perhaps sees certain types of men are not worth her time. And even though I'm wracked with doubt I pray for a future with her as more then friends.

ANSWER: I think it is a great thing that God is prompting you to return to Him.  However, I'm hesitant to recommend going to an apostate church (2 Thess. 2).  I say this because they are government ran, and they care about the money more than the people.  I only know this because I've worked in the church for over three years.  What you can do is your own study of God's Word through reading a commentary and/or Bible Dictionary in the meantime (in my opinion).  Also, you need to truly repent, confess and accept Jesus as Lord of your life before it is too late, especially since we are living in the last days, and it could get perilous at any moment. Please write me back if you do take that step as I would like to disciple you (if that is okay with you).

Please keep praying for that person, but only God can change them.  Trust in God and give it to Him to deal with and not you, okay.  I don't want you getting more sick than what you have been already.  I also recommend taking Nutribiotic (www.amazon.com) to boost your immune system and Moringa Oliefera (www.moringasource.com).  These have made a huge difference with my health recently, and I'm sure you will be glad you gave them a try. :)

Also, not everyone is a Christian- at least 90% of the world lost, lukewarm and asleep from what I've experienced, so please do not believe every word you hear from others but fear God more than man.  I encourage you to walk in the Spirit daily by means of three things.  First, pray constantly (1 Thess. 5:17); Second, read/study/memorize God's Holy Word.  Third, praise God in both good and bad times.

I hope this helped and God bless you.

QUESTION: Doctor, why is this other person involved? Are we meant to be together or something?

I do want to turn my life over to Christ, and have invited him into my life.

ANSWER: I do not know why this other person is involved in your life for I do not have the answers to all of life's questions dear, only God does.  Take it to Him.  He loves you very much.

I really encourage you to repent, confess and accept Jesus as Lord of your life.  Inviting Him is different than having complete surrender, and your response shows lukewarmness, which breaks my heart.  You are in my prayers.  God bless you.

QUESTION: I want to serve God and do his will, and I WILL go back to church this week.

I WILL keep praying.

I do not want this life anymore. God has to take control.

Answer
Amen.  Good.  Seek God in all you do, but remember the true Church are those who wholeheartedly follow Jesus in both word and deed (James 2).  Be careful when going back to church because people will not be as they appear.  God bless you in your journey as you seek to know Him more.

Women in Religious Life

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke