Women in Religious Life/Atis bible college

Please tell me more about Atis Bible College , i am a student , i like the courses at http://atisbiblecollege.webs.com/

The school is completely free unless one applies to make a donation to get one's honorary Doctorate degree.  Accreditation is in process, but your education is recognized in a 501c(3) church.  All one has to do to take a class is click on the class and read the material with their Bible, and when so many classes are complete that is when a person can apply for their degree to get emailed to them.  This is a Christian organization that seeks to educate and equip the body of Christ in these last days too.

Women in Religious Life

Dr. Elizabeth Mattke

I can answer questions about women in ministry, possible obstacles and ways to overcome them in a male-dominated world. I am also provide insight on how to make the church a better work evironment; additionally, I will only answer them if they are in question format.

I have worked in six different Christian churches doing Children's Ministry. My positions included "Team Leader" to "Children's Minister." Furthermore, I have volunteered in the church for eighteen years in other areas, such as music, greeting, hospitality and small groups.

Manhattan Christian College Alumni Association Fort Hays State University Alumni Association

“Greater Wichita YMCA Case Study on Servant Leadership” International Journal of Diversity on March 15, 2010 with Franklin Publishing Company “Employer Hiring Practices that Discriminate Against Women in the United States” Ethics and Critical Thinking Journal on June 15, 2010 with Franklin Publishing Company “Afford A Care Case Study on Situational Leadership” International Journal of Diversity on December 15, 2010 with Franklin Publishing Company "Grace: Why is it so Important?" Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal on September 15, 2011 with Franklin Publishing Company. "A Comparative Analysis of Subsitent Leadership in the Wichita, Kansas Area with Sonic and Five Guys Restaurant." Business & Law Journal. March 15, 2014 with Franklin Publishing Company. "The Time of the Gentiles." Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Journal. September 15, 2014 with Franklin Publishing Company. “Survival: A Memoir in Dealing with Rape and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.” (April 21, 2011). Chipmunka Publishing: London, England. "A PTSD Workbook for Rape Survivors: The Transformation from Grief to Forgiveness A Christ-Centered Healing Journey" (2012) Chipmunka Publishing: London, England. "Servant-Leadership and Grace: Changing one Person at a Time." (2013). Lambert Academic Publishing: Saarbrücken, Germany.

Atis International Bible College- Honorary Doctor of Theology (D.Th.) 2013 Atis International Bible College- Honorary Doctor of Christian Education (D.C.E.) 2013 St. Luke Evangilical School of Biblical Studies- Ph.D. Biblical Studies 2012 St. Luke Evangilical School of Biblical Studies- Honorary Doctor of Divinity 2012 Fort Hays State University- Master of Liberal Studies in Organizational Leadership 2009 Manhattan Christian College- B.S. Ministry and Leadership 2008 Wichita State University- B.A. Psychology 2007 Butler Community College- A.A. Psychology 2006

Runner up for Class President with the Citizen Police Academy- November 3, 2009 Debate Judge for Wichita Collegiate School on October 31, 2009 Guest Speaker for MCC with the WFPS Conference- October 17, 2009 “The Role of Women’s Rights and Rape” was the topic Taught Supervisory Leadership and HR Management- August 2008-December 2009 Put together online B.S. Biblical Leadership program for Manhattan Christian College- August 2007-July 2008 Dean’s Honor Roll at Manhattan Christian College online- Fall 2007 National Scholars Honor Society- January 2007 Chancellor’s List for excellent grades at Butler County Community College– Spring 2004 and 2005 National Deans List- 2001 Who’s Who Among American High School Students for excellent grades at Rose Hill– 1999-2001

My past and current clients consisted of those that were children and families in the Christian church setting.