Women`s Erotica/keegels

a women can teach her seif kegels excrcise but will she a parter to practice with to be good at it

Ho Bob
A woman can teach herself the kegel exercise and it has substantial benefits for her physically and some report they improve sexually.
But would they benefit from a partner to practice with. The exercises theselves are targeted at certain physical parts of the anatomy which do not offer any degree of involvement by others. A female partner who is experienced in the exercises can certainly help direct the woman to contract and relax the muscle groups and explain what feelings should be being felt to ensure the exercise is done right.
There are a number of videos available that explain the procedure but by its very nature these exercises tend to be very intimate so the partner should only want to offer guidance if and only if the woman feels it necessary.

Women`s Erotica

Chip Norris

I can answer questions on general or specific female erotica.

I have over 30 years experience in psychology and 15 years in sexual therapy.

I have a PhD in Psychology, MBBS, PhD in Microbiology

MBBS, BSc(Hons)BIT, BSc(Hons)Applied Mathematics, PhD Microbiology, PhD in Psychology