Women`s Erotica/Women & Adult Films

Question
Hello:

Why do many adult films depicting women performing masturbation on men or fellatio appear wearing clothes throughout the film?  They are seldom nude except maybe showing their breasts, but sometimes not even their breasts.  It is as though the vulva is some secret or sacred organ that should not be seen when performing these two acts on men.

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
In my experience of porn, this isn't standard.
So I really don't know, I can only guess. And my guess is that it may be cheaper for the video producers if the female star keeps her clothes on, since many payments are based on what happens in the film. It may be part of the contract for the female star to stay clothed. Or the director may just want to keep the focus on her face.  

Women`s Erotica

Ms Naughty