Women`s Erotica/Women & Adult Films

Why do many adult films depicting women performing masturbation on men or fellatio appear wearing clothes throughout the film?  They are seldom nude except maybe showing their breasts, but sometimes not even their breasts.  It is as though the vulva is some secret or sacred organ that should not be seen when performing these two acts on men.

I thank you for your reply.

In my experience of porn, this isn't standard.
So I really don't know, I can only guess. And my guess is that it may be cheaper for the video producers if the female star keeps her clothes on, since many payments are based on what happens in the film. It may be part of the contract for the female star to stay clothed. Or the director may just want to keep the focus on her face.  

Women`s Erotica

Ms Naughty

I can advise on what women's erotica is available, where to find it, how to choose the right sort, what to avoid. Visit MsNaughty.com for more information.

I am not a sex therapist. If you have a need for sex advice, go here. Or visit Go Ask Alice. Please don't ask me questions about having sex, or pregnancy, or how to have orgasms, or similar. Porn for women questions only. If you ask for sex advice, I will reply: "Sorry, this is outside my expertise."

I've been making adult websites for women for fifteen years. I've had numerous articles published about women's sexuality and feminist issues. I write a blog about women's erotica. I also run a major adult site, BrightDesire.com

Australian Women's Forum AVN Online The Sydney Morning Herald The Australian

Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Librarianship