Women`s Erotica/Orgasm& Adult Films

How much of the orgasms that women experience in pornographic films is real?  Is there a lot of fake orgasm acting by these girls in these films?  

I thank you for your reply.

I can't speak for every performer in every adult film. I know plenty of those films don't even bother to show female orgasms at all. If they do, it could be fake, it could be real, depending on the performer. If you are keen on real female orgasms in mainstream films, I recommend researching the performers and finding those who are regular performers and who legitimately enjoy their work.

You should also check out Tristan Taormino's Expert Guide to the Female Orgasm. Every climax in that film is real.

With my own films, I make sure there is a female orgasm in every scene and yes, they're real. You'll find my work at BrightDesire.com

Women`s Erotica

Ms Naughty

I can advise on what women's erotica is available, where to find it, how to choose the right sort, what to avoid. Visit MsNaughty.com for more information.

I am not a sex therapist. If you have a need for sex advice, go here. Or visit Go Ask Alice. Please don't ask me questions about having sex, or pregnancy, or how to have orgasms, or similar. Porn for women questions only. If you ask for sex advice, I will reply: "Sorry, this is outside my expertise."

I've been making adult websites for women for fifteen years. I've had numerous articles published about women's sexuality and feminist issues. I write a blog about women's erotica. I also run a major adult site, BrightDesire.com

Australian Women's Forum AVN Online The Sydney Morning Herald The Australian

Bachelor of Arts, Diploma of Librarianship