Women`s Erotica/Anal Intercourse & Erotic Films

Question
Hello:

Are women faking pleasure when they are having anal intercourse in adult films? It appears that these women enjoy the experience when watching these videos, but they may be faking it just to entertain men watching the scene.  I imagine that some females enjoy anal intercourse, but some or most do not because it is still somewhat taboo.  

And also, is it possible for a female to have an orgasm from anal intercourse?

I thank you for your reply.

Answer
Some women like anal, some don't. It's entirely a personal preference. It can be painful if done wrong. Those that do like it know that the best way to have anal sex involves a lot of time, patience and lube, along with an eager willingness to do it. Porn often doesn't show that. Too often porn presents anal as a source of pain or submission for the woman and assumes the male viewer gets off on that.

I would recommend the books of Tristan Taormino who writes about the best way to have anal sex at puckerup.com. She's also directed a bunch of great anal porn films - you'll find them at her site.

Women`s Erotica

Ms Naughty