Women`s Health/Dull Breast Pain & Sensitive Nipples

angel wrote at 2009-06-16 01:15:52
Please relax do not worry.You can be okay with simple breathing exercises and foot reflexology.

Please go to following link for details of breathing exercises,yoga.

Good Luck,

Again

Pls do not worry

http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/baba-ramdev-yoga-for-childless-couples-nissantaan-

Also try to loose some weight

candiceh wrote at 2013-06-14 17:34:49
I have been diagnosed with pcos since I was 15 I'm now 25. I have a son that is 6 so it is possible to get pregnant with pcoI s :) however, I have been trying for 5 years and nothing... I have tender breast and sensitive nipples every month mid cycle. since I have been having a regular period. I got pregnant with my son the month after I went off bc pill. My dr. said the bc pill help me ovulate one month on my own, He also told me that the breast tenderness and sore nipples are from the rapid change in hormone since and hormone abnormality.  

Women`s Health

Navita W. Gunter