Women`s Health/Infalmmed Cervix



I am 36 years old (as of 2012) indian mother of an 8-year old. As part of my pre-employment medicals in 2010, i had done a pap-smear (Result Attached), which said there was an inflammation. The pap smear was repeated 2 twice since then in 2011 and 2012. The results came back the same. I have been given vaginal betadine tablets and also some fungus tablet.

Please let me know what should i do. I am concerned about the inflammation leading to cervical cancer if left for too long. My doctor does not seem too much worried and kind of takes it lightly. Please do advice.

Note : My husband is the only sexual partner i have ever had.

Thanks and Regards

Nothing to worry at all. inflammation is nothing to do with cancer as such. For Cancer lot other things matter.
So don't be upset.
Start with Female supplements like---
Female support cap--1 morning daily
Chanderprabha vati--1 morning evening
Curcumin cap--1 daily

all this for 2 months
see details on www.planetayurveda.com and u can order them with my assistant MR Ashwani at ashwani3003@gmail.com and he will let u know all the pricing etc.

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


dr meenaxi


All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.


i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]