Women`s Health/Vagina: Swollen Red Itchy

I have not had sex for about 6 months now but 2 months ago I started to get a constant itch around the lower part of my vagina.  It kept bothering me especially at night so when I finally looked at it with a mirror i noticed around the lower part of my vagina and close to my vagina walls my skin was red and there is slight swelling. Initially i thought maybe it was from a burn I had felt when i was bathing from my soap or washing too hard.  I went to the doctor and they did tests and I have no internal infections or disease so they just gave me cream. Unfrotunatley my skin has only healed slightly, still itches and is still a bit swollen.  I have no discharge, no odor, no white patches, no bumps, no pain during urination, no soarness and the last time I was intimate (5 months ago) there was no pain. I don't know what the problem is.

apply coconut oil
and rinse with Alum powder---u can find that with some indian store.

And take Gandhak rasayan tablets---2 morning evening
Neem cap--1 morning evening

All this u can see at some good Indian store.
Else u can order with my assistant Mr Ashwani at

see details on

dr meenaxi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website