Women`s Health/abnormal vaginal bleeding

Question
I was very constipated and was straining very hard to have a bowel movement. I then noticed blood from my vagina. It has been bleeding for 2 days now and I'm positive it's coming from my vagina and I know it's not my period cause I already had it.

I'm a virgin and am very worried I might have broken my hymen from the straining. It's concerning me. Do you know if it could be my hymen or something else? Please help.

Answer
U need to see a doctor if it is too much of bleeding , otherwise just be patient and see if it stops on its own.
U should rinse regularly and don't strain too much.

take Female support cap--1 morning evening
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon daily
www.planetayurveda.com

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi