Women`s Health/Menses date matches with Wedding Night

Question
QUESTION: Dear Meenaxi,

Good day to you. Hope you are fine. I would like to ask you about the problem which I will have to face in next couple of Month. I belongs to Karachi, Pakistan. I am 21 years old and going to get married on 11 of Feb,2013. The problem which is making me tense is that my periods date is 11 of every month and co-incidentally the date of my wedding is also 11. I am worried that what would I do if will have to face embarrasment due to this on 1st night as you know that this night is a dream night for every couple and if would have given a bad impression on this, this might effect through the rest of my life. I want to swicth from these days as right now I have 2 months to get some treatement for it if any. I know that there are certain medicines which might help to switch from the period dates or skip the dates but they have a lot of side effects. One of my cousin is victim of it. She was having periods on 1st night and she took medicines but she gave birth to an abnormal child. This makes me afraid alot. You are requested to give me some useful tips so that i will not face the embarrasment which I have mentioned above. Your kind expertise in this regard will be appreciatd.

Regards

Maria

ANSWER: Hello
See it is 7th Dec now. U need to start with more of dry coconut in milk and Termeric in milk --1/2 spoon daily And take more of Almonds and dry fruits in diet . to slowly 1-by-1 day we can get ur cycle date little before 11th

Do let me know when u get the cycle this time so that after the cycle we can start with safe herbal medicines that we not create any problems for u.

Drink ALoe vera juice regularly for 2 months and take ---Ark Mundi--1 spoon daily

www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

QUESTION: Hi Meenakshi,

Thanks for your reply. This time it started on 06DEC. Also note that I normally start to feel pain atleast a week earlier every time like this time I was feeling pain on 01DEC but was expecting to change date and it changed to 11 to 06 this time. Normally I bleed 7-10 days, although the date has changed but it is still not enough,because if it starts on 06 at wedding time  then it will end on 13 or may be on 16 which is still a problem for me.

Also tell me how do I use the treatment, i mean please advise daily doses. My weight is 42 Kgs and height is 5'5. I m too slim and tall as well. If there is any thing further to be ask in this, please ask. Also please send me your e-mail address as well.

Regards

Maria

ANSWER: Hello
u can write to me directly on drmeenaxi@yahoo.com
Now u need to start the following medicine

Senovila---1 morning evening
Punarnava mandoor--1 morning evening
Mensule cap--1 daily with lukewarm water
From 25th dec to 31st dec
and for feb i will let u know the dates later once we get to know the date for jan periods.

U can order them with my assistant Mr Ashwani at ashwani3003@gmail.com and he will let u know the costing etc. and send u the medicine to ur place

see details on www.planetayurveda.com

QUESTION: Dear Meenaxi,

Thanks for the reply. Please confirm how long do i have to take the below treatment.

Senovila---1 morning evening
Punarnava mandoor--1 morning evening
From 25th dec to 31st dec

I mean for how many days??? or what if I need to take some alternate for these herbs???

Can you please name these herbs in English. I shall be grateful to you.

Regards

Maria

Answer
See alternate medicines are nothing but chemical of Allopathy medicines, that are hormonal prepartions and do give side effects.
Herbs are safe for everything on this earth.
So this is the best option .

U have to use them only for 2 months . that is also for few days in a month. So nothing to worry as such.

U can order them if u want from my assistant Mr Ashwani at ashwani3003@gmail.com and he will send u the courier.

see details on www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi