Women`s Health/Small flat bump on clitoris

small flat bump
small flat bump  

small flat bump second image
small flat bump second  

I have a small bump on my clitoris that has a flat white center.  This is the second time I have gotten this, and that was a year ago. I thought it was a pimple, and eventually it went away on its own. This time, I decided to have it checked. Upon seeing it, the Nurse practitioner immediately said it was herpes. My mouth dropped.

I just had a baby four months ago, I had to get tested for stds, plus I get tested anyway.  My husband gets tested as well. All tests have been negative, yet she said it coupd take years to show up. I am confused. I have one single bump ans no pain. The results come in some days. What else could this be or does it look like herpes? I have never had an STD before and I do not see how I have one now seeing we have no time for sex.

Nothing to worry, it is just a small cyst that often do comes up . So u just have to apply coconut oil regularly and drink lot of water and take cranberry juice regularly.

Rinse with diluted vinegar ( apple cider)

U should take the following herbal medicine---
Phyllanthus niruri cap--1 morning evening
Gandhak Tablets---2 morning evening for 1 month and it will be fine.

see details on

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website