Women`s Health/Vaginal discharge

Ok , I've been having light green/yellow discharge on & off . I can't seem to get rid of it . I've taken miconazole tablets , monistat the vaginal cream , & doxycycline tablets . None of that seems to be working either . The doctor I had also told me to drink plenty of water to flush it away . I took all std's tests & had vaginal swab also & an a pap smear , everything was fine . I take proper showers & don't use scented soap to was down there . It seems as if the discharge only comes after my menstrual . It's really fustrating because I can't get rid of it . What else could I do to get rid of this problem? Thank you in advance !

Start with---

Female support--1 morning evening
Chandanadhi vati--1 morning evening
Lukol tablets---2 thrice daily
Curcumin cap--1 daily

all this for 1 month and u will see good change in ur condition
see www.planetayurveda.com  

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com