Women`s Health/vaginal issues


hi there,
i have been having some issues. i am 28 years old and have been in an exclusive relationship with my husband for 10 years, we were both apparently desease free, until recently when i discovered a growth on my labia. it doesnt look like a wart but what else could it be? and if it is a wart could i have had them this entire time without showing signs or have i recently been infected?
also i have been experiencing vaginal spotting for the last six weeks continuously. i dont have regular periods because i use cerazette contraceptive pills(have been for 8years) and as a side effect i only have around three periods a year. i thought this spotting was a side effect from another medication i tried (nortriptyline) but i have stopped that four weeks ago and i am still spotting. i dont want to see my doctor with these issues as i am very scared and embarressed, plus i have to see my doctor on a very regular basis already for unrelated issues (fibromyalgia, m.e. t.m.j.d. depression etc).
i am very worried, and any information you can give me will be very much appreciated.
thank you for your time.

I will suggest that for spotting please see ur doctor.
I would recommend herbal supplements like-
Female support cap--1 morning evening
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon daily for 2 months and u will be fine
see details on www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


dr meenaxi


All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.


i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.