Women`s Health/worried something might be truley wrong

Question
im 24 i have a 6 year old and a 2 year old. about 2 years ago i got my tubes tied my period has been normal, then it dident come for a few weeks, i went and got checked and she said nothing was wrong. they put me on meds to jump start my period it worked. It lasted about a week. Well that was about 6 months ago. I have not gotten it since my stomich is hard and i have had stomich pains here and there. Also my mood will go from nice to so mean so fast. Im worried that something might be really wrong.

Answer
don't worry, hormones are changing. U need to take more of coconut water and aloe vera juice. And avoid coffee and tea.

Take more of green tea and ginger tea.

U should take Female support cap---1 morning evening
Shatavari cap--1 morning evening
www.planetayurveda.com  

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi