Women`s Health/Ovulation Pain

Question
Hi

I am wondering about the pain I have at ovulation.
Can you tell me if it is the egg releasing from the ovary that causes the pain (as it is leaving the ovary or trying to break through the ovary wall) OR is it the pain on the ovary AFTER the egg has already released, from rupture to the ovary?
I would be very interested to know.
If it is pain from rupture to the ovary AFTER egg release, how long after egg release does the pain start to occur ?

Answer
See the pain is due to swelling in ovaries and tubes during ovulation. So nothing to worry, it it is intolerable then please take some good herbal supplements like--

Shatavari cap--1 morning evening
Female support cap--1 morning evening
Drink ALoe vera juice regularly
avoid sour fruits and junk food during menses

see details www.planetayurveda.com

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi