Women`s Health/Strange menustration

Question
I'm normally a regular cycler and have been since being off the pill for 5 months.  I often start when there is a little strain from a bowel movement and it seems it starts my period. It will then turn to brown stuff and the next day the same thing, no blood but if I strain again while going to the bathroom I will start to bleed.  Then 2-4 days later I get my regular period.  Why do I have the strange spotting occuring.  When I was on the pill this also would happen to me but it would start when I was on my last week of pills.

Answer
This is hormone imbalance in ur body
I will suggest that u take some good herbal supplement like---

Female health support capp-1 daily for 2 months
Phyllanthus niruri cap--1 daily

http://www.planetayurveda.com/products.htm

see details on the link  

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi