Women`s Health/Menses date matches with Wedding Night

QUESTION: Hi Meenaxi,

Good Day to you.

Please note that my menses dates are matching with my wedding night. I have contacted with the Dr. who has given me the below medicine to stop the periods during the said dates.

PRIMOLUT-N (Norethisterone) 5 mg

My Weight is 42 kg and my height is 5.5'

Please confirm me with your expertise that the above medicines isn't harmful for me and my married life as well.

ANSWER: Its safe and u can use it , nothing to worry. Keep faith and be positive.
Enjoy and have lovely married life ahead.!!

dr meenakshi

QUESTION: Dear Meenaxi

Thanks for the reply. I have to take this medicines for 10 days including 4 days after my wedding (thrice a day). Will it effect my husband by any means or will effect my pregnancy afterwards? or will it effect my married / sex life? Need your urgent reply in this regard.

ANSWER: It is Safe , so keep calm and enjoy !

QUESTION: Hi Meenaxi,

Good day to you. Just after a day of leaving the tablets, I am having menses.  Everything went great and its only because of your kind guidance. Just want to ask you that I normally have periods for 7-10 days. Is it really  a normal duration for a girl of my age and health. Also tell me what changes do I have to make in my diet after my marriage to get the maximum pleasure and result of married life. Your usual co-operation in this regard is required.

Take more of fruits and juice and drink milk and keep urself positive and cheerful and u will have great married life and enjoy ur sexual life too with ur husband.
It is very normal to have periods for 7 days, but if it is painful or too much bleeding then please start with a good herbal supplement like---

Female health support cap--1 morning evening for 2 months

see details on my website

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website