Women`s Health/Female body trouble

My boyfriend and I just recently began being sexually active. He is my first, so I am very new to this. The first few times we had sex were very naive and nothing huge. 2 days ago, we had sex and he ejaculated (although he was wearing a condom) I am supposed to start my period in about 2 days, so my first question is: what are the chances of me being pregnant? I don't think the chances are too high, but I am still extremely worried because I am in no position to have a child right now.
Another problem I had is that when I got home after having sex 2 days ago, I used the bathroom and noticed a faint amount of blood. At first I thought it was just my hymen breaking. But today, we didn't have sex, but we did mess around a little and I got home and noticed the same thing in the bathroom. Also, I am in a little pain down there after I do something sexual. Also, when he fingers me sometimes and goes far up in my vagina, I feel a strange sharp pain in my lower abdomen. Any idea what this could be?
Any help, answers, advice would be very greatly appreciated.
Thank you,

Nothing to worry, it is just the beginning phase of being sexual active. So just eat healthy and drink more water . clean urself regularly after sex.

All is well with u , nothing to worry, u are not pregnant
see details

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website