Women`s Health/irregular periods


    I am 24, and having this strange
problem.. I had unprotected sex with
my fiance and took an i-pill the next
morning..This happened last year and
since then I am having this irregular
flow and change of date. I even took
pregnancy test but it's negative, my
menstrual flow is only for 2
days now but before i used to have my
periods for 5 days and just regular
flow, not heavy not light.. But now, all i
have is 1 day it will be ok but the
rest it's just like bleeding from a cut in
finger.. Please help...

there is hormonal imbalance in ur body, i will suggest that please drink aloe vera juice and noni juice regularly.

Please take herbal supplements like--
Female support cap--1 morning evening
Punarnava mandoor---2 morning evening
Shatavari cap--1 morning evening
all this for 2 months

see details on www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


dr meenaxi


All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.


i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.