Women`s Health/Pap Smear & Endometrial lining

Endocervical transfer zone was absent from 1st pap smear and pelvic sonograms show >5mm endocervical lining & 2 small fibroids.
   First try for Endo/biopsy painfully failed due to tightly closed cervix, was given three 200mg misoprostol oral tablets and had a painful success for biopsy the next day, plus another pap test.  Results came today.. was told biopsy results are negative and pap test shows negative but with "atrophic pattern, parabasal cell type".
 I am 56yrs old, periods suddenly stopped 3 yrs ago with no menopause symptoms such as hot flashes, etc and have had no bleeding or spotting, no hormone therapy, NO exam or pap tests since a D&C 12 yrs ago for painful, heavy periods, I have a family history (both sides) of uterine cancer, and I am otherwise healthy.
  Will it be wise for me to wait a whole year for another exam and pap smear as was suggested? I am concerned about the >5mm post menopausal endo/lining and the pap test results, as I can find no real explanation as to what it means. Also, would the large doses of Misoprostol in the 24 hrs. before the pap test change the results?  Thank You.

Nothing to worry u are perfectly fine.

So u can take just good herbal supplements to maintain good health

Female health support cap--1 daily for 3 months

see details on

Dr Meenaxi
BAMS ( Gold Medalist) MD ( Alt MED)
Nature Cosmetology ( VLCC)
"Align yourself with the wisdom of nature and you will experience vibrant, glowing health".
To get medicines at your doorstep please write to my P.A. Mr. Ashwani Thakur.
PA - Ashwani Thakur, NDDY - YOGA & NATUROPATHY
(    Email ID -   )
Mr. Ashwani Thakur - Mobile = +91-991-559-3604 , Clinic : +91-172-507-3604

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website