Women`s Health/Transvaginal Ultrasound

Question
Dear Dr. Meenaxi:

I have PCOS and recently had a transvaginal ultrasound.  It caused me severe pain to the point of tears and felt like my insides were being stretched and ripped within my uterus and rectum area.  Do you know what would cause this severe pain?  I have had transvaginal ultrasounds before and not so much pain.  They found a small cyst on my ovary but nothing major.  I am not a virgin.  The pain was more of a deep internal pain, which was severe.  I mentioned to my doctor, but she is not sure what would have caused it.  Endometriosis runs in my family as do fibroids.  Can you offer any further causes for this?  

Thank you.

Mia

Answer
There is swelling in ur uterus . Please start with good herbal supplements like--

Female health support cap--1 morning evening
Kachnar guggulu---2 morning evening
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon evening
all this for 2 months

www.planetayurveda.com for details

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi