Women`s Health/long periods

Question
Hi.
I am in need of some answers as to what is going on in my body.
I had a 14 day period in late may/june. I went to my dr and was sent for a pelvic ultrasound and bloods. All came back fine. Then in july I got my period 28th of june to be precise. On say 12 I went to my dr who referred me to a gyno.( I am awaiting appointment)On day 19 I went to a womans hospital were dr did an internal but found nothing wrong. She gave me a tablet to take for 6 days but it did not stop the bleeding. I rang back the hospital who said to go to my dr and get a prescription for the pill and to awsit my gyno problem. I gave been told it could be due to stress but I am so worried about what is wrong. Everything suggests I am perfectly healthy but how can I be? Ive been bleeding for 27 days non stop and its been so heavy for about 22 of those days. Im also worried I will struggle to get pregnant in the future due to this.
Im so frustrated being pushed from one person to another to another and am still none the wiser to what is happening.

Answer
hello Sandra
Please don't panic. I do understand ur pain and struggle with doctors. Don't worry i will suggest that u try little home remedies---
Sqeeeze a lemon in cold milk and drink that 3 times a day.
Take more of cranberry juice, coconut water and buttermilk
I will suggest u to avoid too much of raisins and nuts and coffee as that increase body heat and so u bleed more.
Please start with Herbal supplements like---
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon morning evening with water
Female health support cap---2 morning evening
all this for 1 month and u will be fine. U can see details on my website---www.planetayurveda.com

u can order with my assistant Mr Ashwani at ashwani3003@gmail.com
dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi