Women`s Health/Strange discharge.

Hi. Several weeks ago I had my IUD removed. The doctor noticed I had some inflammation and gave me an antibiotic vaginal gel. I used it exactly as told and it seemed it had taken care of my problem (strange odor was my only symptom). I had what I think was ovulation pain last week for a couple days. Pretty normal for me. Discharge was clear and stretchy. Last night, though, I noticed I had white, almost waxy discharge. This morning it was thick and white as well and there was still A LOT of it.
There is absolutely no odor to it whatsoever, unpleasant or otherwise. I have no itching or discomfort.  The only thing I can think of is that my hormonal levels are different without an IUD anymore or that perhaps because I started to incorporate yoghurt into my diet.
Should I be alarmed, is this normal?

nothing to worry, rinse regularly and should avoid too much coffee and sour fruits, cold drinks .

Take more salads and green veggies.
Should start with safe herbal supplement --
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon with milk evening
Female health support cap--1 morning evening
all this for 1 month
see details on

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website