Women`s Health/dysmenorrhoea


hello dr,
i m Amrita.i hv been suffering from very severe pain during my periods since d past one year.It's worst one d first day n persists for d next 3 days(severity is less dan on d first day).it is very very severe(it is like peritonitis pain,with sm guarding n even rebound tenderness,which is a feature of peritonitis).my abdomen remains bloated up for all 4 days.on d first day pain is all over d abdomen bt from 2nd day onwards it is limited to lower abdomen.it is quite frustrating coz i cannot even move or touch my abdomen as dese activities increase d pain,(even changing sides during sleeping)....sometimes dere is colicky pain also.i m so much worried coz dis pain was never a "period" issue before.initially,since menarche i used to hv mild pain on d first day n dat too for just a few hrs only.i hv never experienced pain of dis severe intensity,such incapacitating pain......it almost paralyzes me during periods.smtyms it has extended 3-4 days beyond d periods also,after d stoppage of bleeding.it increases if m stressed(like if i hv periods during exams).my main doubts are:-1)is it normal in any way 2)can it be coz of gas,as it is relieved slightly if i take pantoprazole prophylactically from 2-3 days before d expected date(also antispasmodics help) 3)is dere a possibillity dat dere is spillage of blood in pelvic cavity dat causes pain n in future it can lead to sm major problems like endometriosis or infertility and
4)most imp ques,wat could be d cause acc to u n hw can i stop it

m 26 yr old n nt married,had very normal periods(flow wise ,duration wise,pain wise,regularity wise etc) since menarche(had it at 12 yrs of age)

plzzzz help me....i will be highly greatful...thank u for ur time

Please start with
Ashoka risht ---2 spoon morning and evening after meal in---1/2 cup water
Supari pak --1 spoon powder with milk
Female health support cap---1 daily for 2 months
see details on www.planetayurveda.com
this is very safe for u
Take this for 2 months and u will see good change in ur condition
dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


dr meenaxi


All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.


i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.