Women`s Health/fertility worries


Ok I am 32 years old and have given birth to a healthy boy who is now two. But over the last year I have on occasion started to have two periods in the same month. When I was in my 20's I had an undiagnosed eating disorder which caused me to cease my periods for several months. I am really quite afraid as my husband and I would like to have more children ( starting this year) I have also always had hormonal issues which caused me to have heavy and unpredictable periods. I know Its best to tell you everything and not miss anything out so you can give me your advice. Please could you give me an idea as to the best cause of action as I have also heard it could be possible for this to be a sign of pre menopause which would be really worrying for me as I really want to have more children. Thank you for your advice in advance.

You should be eating well i hope . Don't skip meals or do any hard dieting.
Take regular and balanced meals. Do drink milk regularly
I would suggest u should take some good herbal uterine supplement.
Female health support cap--1 morning evening for 2 months
Pradrantak churan---1 spoon with milk daily evening
see details on www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


dr meenaxi


All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.


i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.