Women`s Health/hemorrhoid issue after anal sex

I engaged in anal sex with someone and noticed that afterwards I developed a small pea sized hemorrhoid on my anus. He didn't use enough lubrication and didn't prepare the area that well for entry. I had examined myself before the encounter and nothing was there. I don't have medical insurance by the girl who examined me at Planned Parenthood confirmed that it was a hemorrhoid.

It has been about a week and I have seen little improvement as I check it daily.  I have upped my fiber, increased my water intake, used prep h ointment, use prep h medicated wipes with witchhazel, and have used pure witchhazel with cotton balls to attempt to shrink this thing but do not seem to be having much luck. What else can I do?  The good news is there is no itching or pain, but I wan this thing gone! How long does it usually take before it will go away?

apply coconut oil regularly and u should try good herbal supplement like----Hemorex cap---1 morning evening for 1 month
Rectocare tablet--1 morning evening
Apply Pilex ointment regularly
see details on
u can order with my assistant Mr Ashwani at and he will send u the pack

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website