Women`s Health/Lump on my leg

I have a lump on my leg, its below my knee,  half way down, on the front of my leg on the bone part. Its tender when I lean on my knees, or put pressure on them. I have a appointment in a week. IM just a little worried on what it can be. I had it for about three/ four days now. Im also 19. I have other lumps on my leg, but I don't pay any attention cause they been there for about a year and they dont cause any pressure.  But this new lump does. Im just worried it might be something serious, and my appointment is in a week...long time till now. What can it be?

It might be fat deposits. Get ur Cholestrol check done.
U need to meet ur doctor and i am unable to guide u much without seeing the texture of lump.
It can be just a fat cyst or lipoma what we often call.
It is disturbance with liver function. but plz chek with ur local doctor.
If u need help with ayurvedic herbal combinations. I am always there for u.

see my website ---www.planetayurveda.com for more info

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com