Women`s Health/Throbbing Groin

I'm a 36 year old female who occasionally experiences throbbing in my pelvic area. I first experienced it when I was 11 or 12 years old at a friend's sleepover. I feel this a few times per year and it only lasts a few minutes. I don't think it's anything sexual since I first experienced it as a pre-teen. It sort of feels like my muscles there are throbbing but I don't feel any lumps.

I don't know if this is somehow related but sometimes when I stand, I get a strange sensation where my inner thigh and groin meet. It usually paralyzes me for a few seconds and usually has me gasping. I don't know how best to describe this -- it sort of reminds me of a charlie horse/limb that's fallen asleep but not really.

I've never mentioned these to my OB/GYNs because I wasn't experiencing them during my visits and figured they would just blow it off.

Is this something I should be worried about? It's been 25 years and I'm still alive so I guess it's not cancerous.

Nothing to worry, it is just normal and happens with many females in their life span.
U should be taking some safe herbal supplement.

I suggest u should be taking Female Health support cap--1 daily for 2 months
see details on my website----www.planetayurveda.com

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com