Women`s Health/bv

I have went to the Dr for bv at least 3 times in 6 months.(health department) they gave me antibiotics each time and it keeps coming back. Is there any way to get rid of it naturally? I've heard yogurt, probiotics, garlic, and a few other things. What do I need to do to get rid of this? I've been told it can go away on it's own. How do I make that happen if the antibiotics no longer work? I've used rephresh capsules and inserts. Will that help? Please help!

Bacterial Vaginosis can be easily handled with herbal supplements--
Rinse with Alum water regularly, drink lot of water, coconut water, amla juice, aloe vera, noni juice, cranberry juice.
rinse with sour curd or buttermilk regularly

U should start with the following herbal combination---
Gandhak Rasayan tablets---2 morning evening
Female health support cap----1 morning evening
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon daily
all this for 2 months and u will not need antibiotic anymore
I have lot of patients for this and they are treated well and feel so good with herbs.
Please log on to our website ---www.planetayurveda.com for more info about the products

Dr Meenakshi
Senior Ayurvedic Consultant ( Planet Ayurveda)

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic medicine.in india

all details on my website

BAMS ,MD(AYURVEDA) chek my website---www.planetayurveda.com