Women`s Health/Skipped Period due to meds?

I am a 35 year old woman, and in August, it was discovered by my gynecologist after doing some blood work, that I had a low testosterone level and underactive Thyroid.  So, I have been getting testosterone pellet insertion about every 4 months after having blood work to test my levels, and I am also on Thyroid medication.  I have been having regular periods up until October... I missed October.  I was very stressed about some mammogram results (they were normal), and that on top of the new levels in my system, could that be the reason for my missing?  I have had a pap smear last week and everything was normal. The only changes were the medications, but before that, I had them every month.  Should I be extremely worried?  Please help.

please drink aloe vera juice, take cow butter in diet and drink noni juice and this will help with periods

Start with safe herbal combinations--
Wheat grass powder--1 spoon daily
Female health support cap --1 morning and 1 evening
all this for 1 month and u will be fine

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website