Women`s Health/Recurrent Infections

I've been to many doctors about this and figured I would try to get another perspective.  

I have always been completely sexually healthy until I got my copper IUD.  Never a single yeast infection or BV infection.  However, after getting the IUD, I have had a 2 year string of infections that keep coming back, even after treatment.  My fiance and I have both been tested multiple times to rule out STDs.  All tests have come back negative.

Last month, I got fed up and got my IUD taken out.  We are currently using condoms (non-spermicidal) and the fertility awareness method as birth control.  Immediately after finishing my period, I felt a vaginal burning and went to the doctor and found out it was BV yet again.  I was prescribed a 7 day course of Flagyl, which I finished 4 days ago.  I now have what I believe to be a yeast infection, which I am about to go to the drug store to get medicine for...

My question is- Am I missing something critical to getting better?  And is this at all normal?  I am so frustrated constantly living with discomfort and not being able to have sex due to the burning and itching.  My diet is healthy, I exercise, I wear lose/cotton clothing...I don't know what else to do!

Thank you so much for your time,

Hello Steph
Please don't be upset . Ur condition can be fully cured with herbs and u will feel so happy and comfortable with ayurvedic herbs
Please stop all allopathy medicines or creams if u are using, don't use any hair remover etc. Just shave with some good shaver and apply coconut oil regularly

I will suggest that u start with the following herbal Planet Ayurveda Pack===

Neem cap-1 morning evening
Gandhak Rasayan--2 morning evening
Pitta balance cap--1 morning evening
Rinse with alum water regularly
U can order the medicines online  
see details

Dr Meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website