Women`s Health/Irregular heavy menstruation

Iím 23, healthy, abstinent, and medication-free. Iíve always had a heavy, 7-day cycle that requires me to change a super tampon every 3 hours for the first 3 days. However, the past two cycles, I have had a strange occurrence where, on the 2nd or 3rd day, Iíll experience a sudden rush of blood that completely soaks through my super tampon and light pad. The first time this happened, I was hot, woozy and scared, and I ended up going through three super tampons in three hours before it eased up. My cycle started yesterday, and this morning, it happened again. I couldnít even change my tampon with leaking all over everything. It was horrendous. Is this normal? What could cause such a change?

this is hormonal imbalance in the body. Please start with safe herbal medicines---
Female Health support--1 morning evening
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon daily evening with milk

all this for 2 months
and u will be fine

see details on our

dr meenakshi

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website