Women`s Health/Yeast infection or UTI?

Question
On Friday after having fairly rough sex with my fiance (I do suspect I wasn't lubed enough), I had painful urination. It stung pretty sharply and severely but as that sometimes happens to me and as it didn't reoccur for the rest of the day I didn't think much of it. But the next day it happened again, even when not urinating. The stinging feels almost as if I was being cut by something sharp. Ever since then I have been feeling "off" down there - itching, burning, and stinging that does seem to get worse when I urinate. I'm not sure but I think I have the urge to urinate more frequently than usual. However I have had a UTI before and it is nowhere near that uncomfortable or severe and I have visited a doctor last year or so for similar symptoms (including frequent urination) suspecting it was a UTI but after testing for it, there wasn't any evidence for it being so. Therefore I'm not sure if it is really a UTI or if it could be a yeast infection - I have had just a little yellowish-orange discharge - or even something else. As the yeast infection kits are expensive I'd rather not buy one if the chances of it working are slim. I'm also not sure then whether to go to the doctor (if it's necessary) at the Women's Clinic or the general practice doctors. It shouldn't be an STD as I've only ever had one partner and he's been tested and we use a condom every time. What do you suspect it could be? What doctor should I see? And is it worth trying to treat it with a yeast infection kit?

Answer
WELL FOR UTI DRINK LOT OF WATER, ALOE VERA JUICE , NONI JUICE, AMLA JUICE, CRANBERRY JUICE. APPLY COCONUT OIL

DRINK COLD MILK AND U WILL FEEL GOOD

START WITH HERBAL COMBINATIONS LIKE---
GANDHAK RASAYAN TABLETS---2 MORNING EVENING

WWW.PLANETAYURVEDA.COM

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi