Women`s Health/Undiagnosed- Unexplained Weight Loss

It is easier to bullet point the first part of my history.
* 31 Yr old Female, Mom of 2. Have had CIN1. But am clear now and have been for 3 years
* 9/2013 - I had a discectomy to remove disc mater from a couple discs that burst
* 11/2013 - Tried HCG diet, went from 160 to 148 in 40 days - and then gained it all right back
*12/2013 had new Mirena IUD inserted ( had previous one for 5 years, 6 months )
*1/2014- I went to the gyno cause my taste buds had changed so much, that I thought I was pregnant. All the sudden gone from 4-5 cups of coffee per day - to not being able to stand the smell of it. Same with any kind of alcohol. Was a daily beer drinker ( 1 or 2 with dinner ) and now can stand the taste of anything alcoholic.
*2/2014- Weight 167- appetite is very limited. Drs blame the Percocet I was taking for residual back pain from surgery
*4/2014- weight 159- Appetite still very limited, and am now off all pain meds completely. Blood tests show nothing amiss.
*7/2014 - Weight 148- again, not trying. Just no appetite.. very painful stomach aches and all day nausea have started. Medical marijuana is my only reprieve.
*8/2014 - Weight 132 Have Pelvic and uterus ultrasound, chest exray, colonoscopy, endoscopy , - all come back clear. Still no appetite. Barely able to eat when I can "smoke up" an appetite. A few bites in - and its like Ive been eating at a buffet for hours.
* 9/2014 Drs attribute it to stress and/or depression and recommend anxiety meds. I decline and strongly disagree. The next month is spent food journaling and documenting everything. rating my stomach aches, documenting how much marijuana I smoke and when.
*11/2014- Weight 124 finally go back to the dr. He completely disregards my journaling and tells me its depression. IM NOT DEPRESSED! Ive been depressed!UGH!
*1/2014 - Weight 116- I did not see a dr at all in December and just focused on eating and exercising a little. My gynecologist actually called to follow up and convinced me to go back in. I went in , had  CT scan done - all clear.

I am still 115 lbs. everyday is a struggle to keep calories in me. The stomach pain in the mornings is debilitating. EVERY MORNING. the all day nausea, is relentless. I feel like Ive been tested for everything... and here is the stuff I know I don't have :

Thyroid ( hyper or hypo)
cervical cancer

So I send out this question ... with a hope and fingers crossed.

I suggest that u start with safe herbal combinations and don't take more of allopathy drugs
Please start with--
Liver detox cap--1 morning 1 evening before meals

Ashwagandha cap--2 morning 2 evening
Weight gain cap--1 morning 1 evening
Shatavari cap--1 morning 1 evening
Brahmi chavanprash--1 spoon daily
Digestion support cap--1 morning 1 evening
See details on

AlL this for 1 month and keep me informed
U can order with Mr ashwani at and he will guide u with cost and delivery

dr meenakshi chauhan

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website