Women`s Health/pain after endometrial ablation

I had an endometrial ablation on 30th Jan . It took me nearly 4weeks to get over it as I had heavy bleeding,severe pain and discomfort. I now have alot of pain and discomfort in the right hand side. It sometimes goes into the top of my leg. I sometimes get spotting or clots but does not last. I would like to get to the bottom of the problem but don't seem to get anywhere with my own doctor. It took me 4.5 years to get diagnosed with Pcos. I was constantly told it was just one of those things or my weight or male doctor does not deal with that. I would be most grateful if you could help me with advice. Thank you.

Please don't be upset , these problems come up due to hormone imbalance .
I suggest that u start with safe herbal combinaitons for your problems and u will see good change in your condition. I have good no. of patients leading a wonderful life with herbs.

So please start with
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon daily morning
Punarnava mandoor--2 morning 2 evening
Female health support cap--2 morning 2 evening
Arjuna cap--2 morning 2 evening
Chanderprahba vati--2 morning 2 evening
ALL this for 2 months and keep me informed about the changes

See details on

u can order online or write to Mr Ashwani at for your order and delivery

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi

All questions relating to female health, her menarche to menopuase all the ailments that she suffer from. All sex related problems and all major diseases like cervical carcinoma etc.

i have 6 year experience , I'm MD in Alternative medicine and gold medalist in ayurvedic india

all details on my website