Women`s Health/pain after endometrial ablation

Question
I had an endometrial ablation on 30th Jan . It took me nearly 4weeks to get over it as I had heavy bleeding,severe pain and discomfort. I now have alot of pain and discomfort in the right hand side. It sometimes goes into the top of my leg. I sometimes get spotting or clots but does not last. I would like to get to the bottom of the problem but don't seem to get anywhere with my own doctor. It took me 4.5 years to get diagnosed with Pcos. I was constantly told it was just one of those things or my weight or male doctor does not deal with that. I would be most grateful if you could help me with advice. Thank you.

Answer
Hello
Please don't be upset , these problems come up due to hormone imbalance .
I suggest that u start with safe herbal combinaitons for your problems and u will see good change in your condition. I have good no. of patients leading a wonderful life with herbs.

So please start with
Pradrantak churan--1 spoon daily morning
Punarnava mandoor--2 morning 2 evening
Female health support cap--2 morning 2 evening
Arjuna cap--2 morning 2 evening
Chanderprahba vati--2 morning 2 evening
ALL this for 2 months and keep me informed about the changes

See details on http://www.planetayurveda.com/pradarantak.htm

u can order online or write to Mr Ashwani at ashwani3003@gmail.com for your order and delivery

Women`s Health

dr meenaxi