You are here:

Women`s Health/Irregular periods/Hormones*


Nicky wrote at 2013-03-13 00:28:02
Do not see an OB/GYN for this problem. It sounds like you have PCOS and this is an endocrine disorder. PCOS is notoriously poorly treated by gynaecologists and only an endocrinologist is qualified to treat hormone imbalances. Also, please refer to the website CEMCOR which is the Centre for menstrual cycle and ovulation research which is headed by an academic endocrinologist specialized in women's health, especially menstrual cycle and ovulation disturbances.

Women`s Health

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Catherine Martin


working in medical field for over 20yrs. caring for the young to the old; helping women in need; i have so much to share and will enjoy helping anyway i can;


Past/Present clients
worked at they closed down;

©2017 All rights reserved.