Women`s History/How many women voted in first election?

When women in the U.S. were first given the right to vote, how many women did actually vote?  (percentage of women, or   numbers). Were there any news stories about it?  If so, could you send links?  Thank you.

Your questions are research questions, which you would need to pursue yourself by using google or going to a library. This is not the kind of information I would know without doing the same research myself.

I'm certain, however, that there was newspaper coverage of it.

Here's one relevant article for you I found on google:

Women`s History

Sonia Pressman Fuentes

I am one of the founders of the second wave of the women`s movement. I was a founder of NOW and FEW (Federally Employed Women) and the first woman attorney in the Office of the General Counsel at the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission). I am an expert in the history of the women`s movement in the 1960s and '70s, especially in the provisions of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which prohibited employment discrimination based on sex, among other things.

I have been involved in women's rights since 1965.

I belong to NOW and the Veteran Feminists of America nationally and the Brandeis University National Women's Committee in Sarasota, FL. I am a member of the board of Americans United for Separation of Church and State in Sarasota, FL. My writing has appeared in law and other journals, newspapers and magazines, both in hard copy and online, all over the world. Examples are the "Washington Post"; the Kielce-Radom Special Interest Journal for; "Outlook," Canada's progressive Jewish magazine; The Philippines Law Journal; "Common Sense," an international law journal; "Jewish Affairs," in South Africa; and "Frontiers," a feminist law journal.

I have a B.A. from Cornell University, where I graduated Phi Beta Kappa and an LL.B. from the University of Miami School of Law, where I graduated first in my class.

Superior Performance Award at the EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission); Medal of Honor from the Veteran Feminists of America; induction into the Maryland Women's Hall of Fame; inclusion in various Who's Who of Women publications; inclusion in "Women of Achievement in Maryland History" reference work; Women at Work award.