Women`s Investing/money


Ravi Kumar wrote at 2015-06-18 16:17:01
Hi Kj,

You should start by opening a trading account in a stock broker. Since you want to trade on a regular basis you would require the transaction costs to be low. Zerodha is a good discount broker to consider for your needs.

Know more about best discount brokers in india from this website


Dave wrote at 2015-07-10 06:53:55
Hi Kj,

Definitely you will need to open a share trading account. Discount brokers are good since you will make regular transactions and want the cost to be lower. Some of good discount brokers in india are zerodha, rksv security,


Women`s Investing

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Melanie Swan


Ask me whether now is a good time to buy or sell any specific stock you have or are considering buying. Ask me what hedge funds are and when they are appropriate and attractive investments for your portfolio.


Past/Present Clients
My clients are a variety of institutions and individuals nationwide who are interested in superior stock market returns.

©2017 About.com. All rights reserved.