Women`s Investing/trading

I am a beginner at trading. what are some of the things needed to do well at trading..thanks

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations for learning about trading. One important aspect is learning how to read charts, this is called Technical Analysis. Online, look for "Telechart 2000 tutorials" or "Think or Swim tutorials" - there are some free training videos about how to understand and read charts. There is Technical Analysis (reading charts) and Fundamental Analysis (reading news), and I think the best place to start is with Technical Analysis.

Good luck!

Women`s Investing

Melanie Swan

Ask me whether now is a good time to buy or sell any specific stock you have or are considering buying. Ask me what hedge funds are and when they are appropriate and attractive investments for your portfolio.

My clients are a variety of institutions and individuals nationwide who are interested in superior stock market returns.