Women`s Investing/trading

Question
hi,
I am a beginner at trading. what are some of the things needed to do well at trading..thanks

Answer
Hi Kelly,

Congratulations for learning about trading. One important aspect is learning how to read charts, this is called Technical Analysis. Online, look for "Telechart 2000 tutorials" or "Think or Swim tutorials" - there are some free training videos about how to understand and read charts. There is Technical Analysis (reading charts) and Fundamental Analysis (reading news), and I think the best place to start is with Technical Analysis.

Good luck!
Melanie

Women`s Investing

Melanie Swan