As a Feminist Activist & Author, I am happy to answer any questions relating to:
- Activism/Women's Issues
- Social Justice
- Interpersonal Relations (friendships, parenting, partner/lover/spouse concerns)
- Gender Identity
- Reproductive Choices (Birth Control, Abortion, Birth Options)
- Raising Feminist Children
- Collaborative Relationships
- Womens' Spirituality (Liberal Religion, Feminist Religions, Goddess Worship)
- Crisis Care (Rape, Domestic Violence)
As a long-time Feminist activist, I have worked with women and children as a Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault Survivor's Advocate. I have worked with Congress and elected officials to support women's causes and am currently completing my second book on Women's Spirituality.
National Organization for Women, Unitarian Universalist Service Committee, Code Pink, Women in Black, Religious Community for Reproductive Choice, Planned Parenthood International, Heart of Isis Womyn's Ritual Fellowship.
Air Force Times, Detroit News and Free Press, author of Faith and Magick in the Armed Forces: A Guidebook for Pagans in the Military (Llewellyn 2008).
Degree in Human Service, with advanced training in Crisis Intervention and Conflict Resolution. Currently studying for my Masters in Divinity.
Awards and Honors
National Organization for Human Service Outstanding Student of the Year (awarded for undergraduate work)