Word Problems/Surface Area

anonomous wrote at 2013-03-05 16:28:51
hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hih hi hi h i hih hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi h ih ih ih  hi hi h ihi hi hi hi hi h i hi hi h i hi hi hi hi  

Word Problems

Scott A Wilson

I have answered every question that was a story problems that had any relation to math for which an answer existed. I have ever answered some questions which had a vague relation to math, but still related.

My experience is from when I started doing story problems in grade school. I have been assisting, helping, and bringing smiles to many others ever since. Are you the next one?

In over 850 questions answered to other users. Maybe you're the next one ...

I received a BA in Mathematical Sciences from OSU and a MS in Mathematics from OSU as well.

I earned Both my BS degree and MS degree with honors for having such a high grade point average.

I have answered hundreds and hundreds of students at OSU in the 80's and over 8,500 questions right here, but only a little over 850 of them have been word problems.