Word Problems/Physical Science word Problem

Question
There is and order of 7,500 cars that need to be delivered in 1 week. The cars need new hoods and ornaments which requires 1hr. and 15min.Workers work a standard work week of (8hrs.per day for 5 days). How many workers must be assigned to this job to meet deadline?

Answer
There are 7,500 cars requiring 5/4 hours work on each car.
To get the total hours required, take 7,500*5/4 and get 9,375 hours.

The workers involved each work 8*5 = 40 hours per week.

To get the answer, take 9,375 hours * 1 worker / 40 hour, and that give the workers required.

The answer needs to be rounded up for if it is, for example, 101.2, then 101 workers wouldn't complete the job.  If there were 102 workers, it would.

I believe the answer to be 235 workers, but do the division yourself to check.
That is, take 9.375 / 40.

Word Problems

Scott A Wilson