WordPerfect/'pasting'

Question
I have a new computer with Windows 7 and loaded my WP X4.  If I want to correct a word or fill in a blank by double clicking on the word or space, the word before and after are also selected.  I think this can be turned off but I can't remember how to do it.  Can you please help?

I am also having trouble opening pdf files, especially when attached to my email.

Answer
I can't find any feature to change that. All I know is that double clicking selects the word or space, triple clicking selects the sentence, and quadruple clicking selects the paragraph. Perhaps try the repair option under Uninstall a Program in Control panel.
About the PDF files. Do you mean you have trouble importing them into WP? If so, I have found that WP rarely can import any document from another format perfectly unless it contains only text and not too fancy formatting of that.
Sorry I couldn't have been more help.
Good luck
Mike

WordPerfect

Mike McIntyre