WordPerfect/wp6 merge and quickcorrect

Question
Hi Mike

My question is about merge documents turning off my quickcorrect etc., which I understand automatically happens with merging.

A few years ago, when I was started using WPX3, someone from allexperts kindly provided me with a button for my toolbar which turned the quickcorrect on and off.  I used this a LOT, as I do a lot of merging.  

I have recently been upgraded to WPX6, however, the person who upgraded me did not import my toolbar settings, and I have lost my beloved icon.  Are you able to help me with this, or point me in the direction of someone who can?

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Lori

Answer
Download this macro QC.wcm (two macros come in the Zip file) it can be found at:
http://wptoolbox.com/library/QC.html
and extract it into:
c:\users\[you]\app data\roaming\corel\perfect script\[Version No]\EN\WordPerfect
(This is where your macros are stored)
Add the macro to your tool bar. It turns QuickCorrect on and off.
If you don't know how to do that, write me back.

WordPerfect

Mike McIntyre