WordPerfect/WordPerfect

Question
I was just typing along and I don't know what button I hit, but my transacript is gone.  The original name that I named it is there, but there is nothing in it.  I know that there's a bk file somewhere, but I can't find it anywhere.  Please help.

Answer
This is IMPORTANT. If you have shut down WP since the document disappeared, the solution will be much more difficult. And if you have done other documents with WP, it may be impossible. If you haven't touched it at all since the incident, simply pressing the back (Undo) button should work.
If you haven't restarted WP follow the instructions below from a previous answer:

I was working on an important document when wordperfect stop responding and closed it made a backup, but I have no clue how or where to find that back up. Could you please help as to telling me where that goes??
Below is shown where the back-up files are stored, and you can look there and open each file that will open and see if that's the one you are looking for.
Note that in Windows explorer you have to have the rights to view protected system files and hidden files or they will not show up. Open Windows Explorer in Accessories folder or click on START/Computer/Double Click on C: drive. Then click on Organize/Folder and Search Options/View Tab and un-check Hide protected operating system files and under the Hidden files and folders check the Show hidden files.... radio button. The folder the file will be in if it still exists is:
c:\Users\[User Name]\AppData\Roaming\Corel\WordPerfect\[version number, mine is 15]\Backup
It will be called wp{wp}.bk1 or something similar depending on how many files you have open.
If there is no file there, all is still not lost. You need to acquire a utility program that can retrieve files that have been deleted. I use Active@ File Recovery software.
Good Luck
Mike

WordPerfect

Mike McIntyre