WordPerfect/WP Office 5x document background color

Question
Can I change the background color of my documents?  Right now it's a headache-inducing white, in my old version I changed it to sepia.  Using fill I can change the color out to the margins, but I want to change the whole document display.  Is that possible?

Answer
I was fully engaged in telling you about a really crappy workaround that would have colored most of the page but not all when I remembered something from way back in Win95 days. You can do this but through Windows, not WP.

But first:
In Word Perfect menu: TOOLS, SETTINGS, ENVIRONMENT, THEME and choose WINDOWS XP THEME.

In Windows:
Right click on the desktop and choose PERSONALIZE
In the next window click on the big square icon on the bottom that says WINDOW COLOR.
On the next screen choose: ADVANCED APPEARANCE SETTINGS.
On the next screen click your mouse pointer inside the ACTIVE WINDOW workspace. It says, "Window Text" in it. This is the area in the little window that would correspond to where you do your work, typing etc.
Press on the drop-down arrow beside COLOR 1 to choose what color you want your pages to appear.
NOTE: This will change the color of ALL windows, not just the one in WP.
Hope this helps.
Mike

WordPerfect

Mike McIntyre