WordPerfect/word perfect tables

Question
Hi Mike

I have a table created in a document.  I need to cut and paste rows from that table into a table in a second document.

I have the same number of columns in each table (5), but when I try to paste the contents of all five columns into my send document, everything pastes into one column instead of spreading it over the 5 columns.

I don't know how to fix this.  Is it a word perfect setting, or a computer setting?  Can you help?

Thanks
Lori

Answer
Open Reveal Codes by using menu "View/Reveal Codes."
Place the cursor (using the arrow keys not the mouse) before the code that says "TableDef." Press and hold the shift key and move the cursor to after the "TblOff" code then copy and paste. That should work.
Good Luck!

WordPerfect

Mike McIntyre