WordPerfect/Divide a page into columns & rows

I have WordPerfect X4 and have done this before but cannot remember how I did it.  Take a page and set it for landscape.  Divide it into 4 columns and 2 rows.  I type a list of names in the first column cell and want it to be automatically repeated into the other 7 cells.  When done I can fold the paper to show only one cell and mark on it with pencil and erase.  Once the paper is bad from erasing, I can simply refold and have a new cell.  Hope you understand what I am trying to do.  I also use it to make post cards, this time using 2 columns and 2 rows.  Type data on one and the other 3 are automatically done.

Bit vague and I'm not sure about having the heading appear automatically in the cell. BUT, FILE/PAGE SETUP is where you can set to Landscape and adjust the margins. Click the LAYOUT tab to divide the page into logical pages. Then you can use either TABLES or COLUMNS to subdivide further. Hope this helps.
Good luck

Mike McIntyre

I have used WordPerfect since 1989 and am proficient in many of its features. Used it for word processing and desktop publishing. Know little or nothing about spreadsheets and equations

m.Twenty three years using the program.

College Diploma