WordPerfect/Capitalization of the first letter of certain words or names

I've been using WordPerfect since 1989 when I bought my first computer, but I've never been able to figure out how to have the First Letter of Specific Words or Names automatically capitalized like Days of the Week are automatically Capitalized. Is that possible?

You are talking about capitalization of proper nouns. The QuickCorrect list has a lot of the normal ones in there. They were there from installation for my version (X5). If they are not in your version: check by going to TOOLS/QuickCorrect and looking at the list. As I say if they are not there, do a repair through Windows CONTROL PANEL/UNINSTALL A PROGRAM/REPAIR. If that doesn't work you can add the ones you want manually. Hope this helps.

Mike McIntyre

I have used WordPerfect since 1989 and am proficient in many of its features. Used it for word processing and desktop publishing. Know little or nothing about spreadsheets and equations

m.Twenty three years using the program.

College Diploma